This is one video all clients must see, over and over again. This is another great visualisation of the latest social media statistics that always makes for a few minutes well spent watching! It provides a range of great stats, that for me are like mini weapons when persuading the client that my next big social media idea is simply a must do. Facts any self respecting digital designer should know like these…
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the US last year have met via social media
- Facebook added 100 million users in 9 months
- 80% of companies are using LinkedIn as their primary tool to find employees
- 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile devices. People update anywhere, anytime. Imagine what that means for bad customer experiences?
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world
- There are over 200.000.000 Blogs. 54% of bloggers post content or tweet daily.
About w3bkittenCreative Director at Framestore VR Studio
- It’s time. It’s time for a new challenge. After 2.5 amazing years at Framestore, I am leaving for new and exciting… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @CGMS2017: Wise words from @webkitten - thanks for your involvement in #CGMS17! #FutureKidsMedia https://t.co/hXxiruyNzG 4 days ago
- Check out Queerskins: a love story—a cinematic VR experience by Illya Szilak and Cyril Tsiboulski on @Kickstarter kck.st/2B0zpKd 4 days ago
- 40,938 hits