This is one video all clients must see, over and over again. This is another great visualisation of the latest social media statistics that always makes for a few minutes well spent watching! It provides a range of great stats, that for me are like mini weapons when persuading the client that my next big social media idea is simply a must do. Facts any self respecting digital designer should know like these…
- 1 out of 8 couples married in the US last year have met via social media
- Facebook added 100 million users in 9 months
- 80% of companies are using LinkedIn as their primary tool to find employees
- 80% of Twitter usage is on mobile devices. People update anywhere, anytime. Imagine what that means for bad customer experiences?
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world
- There are over 200.000.000 Blogs. 54% of bloggers post content or tweet daily.
About w3bkittenCreative Director at Framestore VR Studio
- RT @CommArts: INSIGHTS: @webkitten shares why the time is ripe for VR content creators. ow.ly/RvJL30f54FU 2 days ago
- RT @VRScout: 100-Year-Old Man Reacts to His First VR Experience via @JesseDamiani vrscout.com/news/100-year-… https://t.co/fTCYeIl5gb 1 week ago
- Justice League VR Coming to HTC Vive & Oculus Rift artificialreality.news/justice-league… 1 week ago
- 40,887 hits